欢迎光临佛山市柏丰光电科技有限公司官方网站!

news

product

contact

Manager Yao:18620162177

Manager Kong:13148908757

Tel: 0757-81795612

Address: Baifeng Photoelectricity, Xizi Industrial Road, Hecun, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province

Website: en.bflightled.com

What is the reason for the fever of LED industrial and mining lamps?

Your present position: Home >> News >> technical knowledge

What is the reason for the fever of LED industrial and mining lamps?

Date of release:2019-04-02 Author:柏丰光电 Click:

LED industrial and mining lamps have always been declared as cold light source, so many consumers think that LED industrial and mining lamps will not heat like incandescent lamps. In fact, this is a fault. LED industrial and mining lamps will still generate heat. The reason is that the energy participated in in the LED industrial and mining lamps has not been completely converted into light energy, some of which converted into heat energy, so heat occurs. Basically, as long as 20% to 30% of the electricity is converted to light, the other 70% is converted to heat.


LED工矿灯价格


If the heat dissipation of LED industrial and mining lamp is not good, it will make the junction temperature of LED chips rapid progress. If the LED industrial and mining lamp is in high temperature for a long time, it will shorten the life of the LED industrial and mining lamp. Therefore, every LED industrial and mining lamp manufacturer tries to deal with the problem of heat dissipation of the LED industrial and mining lamp. The heat dissipation of the LED industrial and mining lamp can be considered before and after packaging, that is, the heat dissipation of the LED chip and the heat dissipation of the L. Heat dissipation of ED industrial and mining lamps. The heat dissipation of LED chips is mainly related to the selection process of substrates and circuits. In fact, the heat dissipation of LED industrial and mining bulbs consists of heat conduction and heat dissipation. The heat generated by LED chips comes out of metal heat sinks, first through solder to PCB of aluminium substrates, then through thermal conductive glue, and then to aluminium radiators.


Different LED industrial and mining lights, according to customer needs and costs, will choose different heat conduction information. The general manufacturers of LED industrial and mining lamps mainly have the following heat conductors: aluminum radiation fins: this is a commonly used heat dissipation method, using aluminum radiation fins as part of the shell to add heat dissipation area. For example, LED ceiling lamps used to use the sunflower method, but now more advanced skills are knife radiators. Thermal conductive plastic shell: that is to say, when plastic shell is injected, it is filled with heat conduction data, and the ability of heat conduction and heat dissipation of plastic shell is added. However, compared with aluminium shell radiator, the heat dissipation of plastic shell is relatively poor.


AIR HYDRODYNAMICS: The use of lamp housing housing to produce convective air is a low-cost way to enhance heat dissipation. Heat Conduction Pipe: Using heat conduction pipe skills, heat is transferred from the LED chip to the thermal fin of the shell. This kind of planning is usually chosen as street lamp. Exterior radiation heat dissipation treatment is to modify the radiation heat dissipation coating on the exterior and take the heat away from the exterior of the lamp shell by radiation method so as to achieve the role of heat dissipation. Therefore, when purchasing LED industrial and mining lamps, consumers can select qualified lamps according to their own demand and price range.


The address of this article:http://en.bflightled.com/news/373.html

Key word:LED工矿灯,LED工矿灯厂家,LED工矿灯价格

Recently browse:

HOME              PRODUCT

ABOUT             CASE

HONOR            NEWS 

MESSAGE         CONTACT

Foshan Baifeng Photoelectric Technology Co., Ltd.

Manager Yao: 18620162177

Manager Kong: 13148908757

Telephone: 86+0757-8179-5612

Website:en.bflightled.com

Address: Baifeng Photoelectricity, Xizi Industrial Road, Hecun, Lishui Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province

  • Service
  • number
    13148908757
  • Message
  • Online Service
    Please leave a message for us
    Please input the message here, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
    name
    Contacts
    Telephone
    Telephone
    mailbox
    mailbox
    address
    address